Saturday, August 21, 2010

An Introduction

The job of a Sports Information Director is one that changes often and requires the ability to adapt quickly to a variety of tasks.  In part due to the variety of roles I play, I often get the chance to hear stories of successes as well as struggles from coaches and student-athletes. While some of these instances or events make it into game recaps and feature stories, I often struggle with the fact that so many go untold.  Whether they are small notes or personal stories, they often provide me with a behind the scenes look at what is happening with our student-athletes and staff and how this great world of Goshen College Athletics is changing lives.  I hope that this blog can fill some of those gaps and tell some of those stories.  I hope you enjoy!


I original started this concept of writing during the 2009-10 academic year as a test run for the idea.  I have included several posts from that time to start this blog.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: